- To access any of the library's subscription databases (online search engines such as EBSCOhost and LexisNexis) start with the McConnell Library Database-Finder webpage and use the links from this page to link to those restricted databases. DO NOT bookmark a database or try to access the database without going through the McConnell Library site. You will not be able to open the database as links to restricted resources from McConnell Library's web pages and catalog automatically go through the EZProxy authentication system.
You'll be prompted for your RU username and password. As long as you are a registered student or employed at RU, this is all you need!
What if I don't know my RU username and password?
- Go to Radford University Web Email, click on the "Account Activation (New Users) button and follow the instructions.
- If you have forgotten your e-mail password, contact the Walker Hall Computer Help Desk (540-831-6300, or from Roanoke call 857-8920 and ask for extension 6300).
Toll Free Modem Numbers
You may set up your computer to dial directly into Radford University using a toll-free number.
- To set up your computer, go to the Information Technology Resources documents page and open the "Startup Guide" file.
- Once you have set up your computer dial in using one of the following toll-free numbers.
|Radford calling area (including Christiansburg, Blacksburg, and Dublin)
|Roanoke calling area (including Salem, Vinton, and Buchanan)
|Glen Lyn, Narrows, Pearisburg, and Pembroke